My conscience and I need to have a little talk. I’ve had it up to here with being told what an exceptionally bad person I am for the following (interchangeable) reasons:
– sleeping in
– choosing play over work
– spending money on things I don’t need-need
– spending time away from home
– putting my son in early childcare
– not keeping in touch properly with friends and family
– being outspoken, aka: making other people unhappy by telling the truth
Obviously, this list is far from complete.
I appreciate your concern, and I assure you, your message has come through.
However, I now want you to stop telling me these things. I can take care of myself now, I’m old enough. If I have any questions, I will come back to you. Until then, please refrain from any further meddling.